torsdag 11 februari 2010

Better girl !!


There was a time I had nothing to give. I needed shelter from the storm I was in and when it all got too heavy you carried my weight. And I want to hold you. And I want to say

That you are all that I need. For you, I give my soul to keep.
You see me, love me. Just the way I am.
For you I am a better girl.
I said you are the reason for everything I do. I'd be lost, so lost without you.

Under the stars at the edge of the sea. There's no one around. No one but you and me.
We'd talk for hours as time drifts away. I could stay here forever and hold you this way.

Coz you are all that I need. For you, I give my soul to keep. You see me, love me just the way I am
For you I am a better girl. I said you are the reason for everything I do. I'd be lost, so lost without you.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar